As the leaves are blown from the trees and the temperature falls, dreams of a summer are lost and faded. Why not liven things up a bit by challenging yourself to our Editor's latest quiz!
1. Which king was Guy Fawkes trying to blow up?
2. Florence Nightingale is associated with which war?
3. What are the Northern Lights known as in the southern hemisphere?
4. What special dish is associated with Thanksgiving Day?
5. By what name is Reginald Dwight better known?
6. Which day of the year is All Souls Day?
7. What was different about Marilyn Munroe’s feet?
8. In a pack of cards; what is different about the King of Hearts?
9. Who was the female star in the film ‘Funny Face’?
10. Which French game would you play using a ‘fronton’
1. James 1
3. The Aurora Australis or Southern Lights.
4. Turkey and Cranberry Sauce
5. Elton John
6. 2nd November
7. She had six toes on one foot
8. The King of Hearts does not have a moustache
9. Audrey Hepburn