Thanks to the world’s leading puzzle publisher, puzzling has just been taken to the next level. Puzzler Media Ltd is proud to announce the world’s first fully interactive Codewords eMag for the iPad.
Intended to complement rather than replicate its print versions, Puzzler Codewords eMag is the ultimate way to enjoy your favourite puzzles, all wrapped up in an intuitive and easy to use eMag format. You can even turn the pages just like in a real magazine, view in landscape or portrait mode, quickly via the thumbnail pages, or instantly return to your last played puzzle.
What Puzzler is most excited about is for the first time, without any further connectivity requirements, you can fully interact with all puzzle pages, with automatic saving of state of play across all puzzles either part or fully completed within the eMag pages.
Simply download the FREE TASTER issue app from the Apple App Store and get a tantalising sample edition to see what all the excitement is about as this truly interactive edition of Puzzler Codewords contains a fantastic selection of exciting puzzles to test anyone’s code-cracking skills!
Within the ‘My Issues’ area, manage all purchased, downloaded and subscription issues, along with the ability to archive issues and sort issues by date, completion or competition date.
When the taster issue is complete and the puzzle itch has yet to be scratched, there are complete issues of the brilliantly engaging magazine for purchase in the ‘Store’ area of the eMag, including back issues and subscription offer details.
The majority of puzzles are set in 13x15 grids with starter letters. However, for that extra challenge some are based on smaller grid sizes with an anagram to decode in order to answer a given clue. For the ultimate test of ones solving abilities Puzzler has included four puzzles with only two starter letters!
Codewords fans can rest assured as all the puzzles contain only dictionary words and all attempts are made to avoid rare or obscure words. All puzzles include the ability to drag in hint options if you simply want a little helping hand, with various options, and unlimited hint usage.
Each edition also allows you to enter live competitions which are running in the print editions of our titles.
Puzzler Quick Crosswords, Puzzler Wordsearch, Puzzler Kriss Kross and Puzzler Fundoku eMag versions of our print titles!
• Fantastic puzzle variety with fully interactive content!
• Save puzzles and return at your convenience. No need to have wireless connectivity as all puzzle data is saved within the app.
• Unlimited hints with various hint options.
• Easily manage and sort your eMags within your own personal ‘My Issues’ area.
• Easy to use, clear and intuitive interface.
• A great cash competition to enter in every issue.
• English dictionary words only.
• Choose to buy a single issue or save £s by taking advantage of our subscription offers.
• Enjoy your regular subscription issue delivered direct to your device (iPad only).
Click on Puzzler Codewords
• 13 issues (1 year) for only £13.49
• 6 issues (half-yearly) for only £6.99
• 3 issues (quarterly) for only £3.99
Click on Puzzler Codewords